High Holiday Service Information:
RH mornings, Days 1 & 2 (but not any of the evenings, which will be held only on our regular Zoom) and for
Yom Kippur morning (including Yizkor)
Yom Kippur Afternoon/Neila
Passcode: 116016 (if required)
Dial in by phone: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 837 6091 7603
We look forward to celebrating the High Holidays with you. Please read below for some important information.
Tickets for the High Holiday services at Fort Lee High School were mailed on Thursday. If you do not receive them in time for services, do not worry we will have a list of names at the door.
- A WHITE ticket indicates we have received your Vaccination Card and you are cleared to enter.
- A RED ticket indicates that you must show your Vaccination Card at the door before entry
When presenting your RED ticket with your vaccination card, it will be exchanged for a white ticket to avoid having to present your vaccination card on any of the following days.
From Lemoine Avenue, enter through the ACME parking lot. Go straight back towards Acme then make a left and follow through to the high school parking lot. Parking is permitted in any open space.
You may enter through the Main Auditorium Doors facing Lemoine Avenue/9W, or through the double doors in the parking lot.
TALLIT & KIPPOT
We encourage you to bring your own tallit & kippot, however, we will have them available for use at the high school. Please take what you need and keep it until the conclusion of Yom Kippur. Along with your books, bring your kippah and tallis with you for each service.
- Masks must be worn for the entirety of the service.
- Please sit at least 6-feet from other families or people not in your group.
- If you are not feeling well or are exhibiting symptoms, please stay home and join us for services online.
Everyone will have access to the online services (traditional and contemporary). The Zoom links and phone-only access numbers are above.
If you have not given your e-mail address to the synagogue office, please contact us by phone
(201) 947-1735 or by e-mail at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Wishing you a sweet and happy New Year!