Our Sisterhood is a diverse and dynamic group of women of different interests, ages, and backgrounds. We all share a desire to make a positive contribution to synagogue life and to be a part of a warm, supportive community. We support our members through creative programming that strengthen Judaism within the family, community, and Israel.
Come to a Program or Event:
We offer many social and educational activities that appeal to our membership:
- Monthly Book Club
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Intriguing programs with our partner committees; the Israel Advocacy committee and Education committee
- Sisterhood Shabbat Dinner and Service
Volunteer with Us:
Help the needy by providing funds through our partnership with local charities and support your synagogue community.
- Collect and deliver needed goods to Food Centers in the Bergen County Area.
- Aid in our Misloach Manot fundraiser which supports our synagogue as well as local and international charitable organizations.
Join Us for a Meeting:
Our meetings feature entertainment and delicious food!
- Enjoy Entertainment from local institutions like the Fort Lee High School Chorus.
- Visit our Sisterhood run Gift Shop with top-of-the-line Judaica.